 General / 6433
6432  |  6434
Subject:
5580 Highway Rig question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 11 Aug 1999 04:57:20 GMT

I found a 5580 Highway Rig at a toy store recently, but I haven't bought it
yet. Although it's a fine set and a collector's item and the price is
reasonable, the seals have been broken and I want to be sure that nothing
has been taken from inside.

Can anybody tell me how many polybags are supposed to be in the 5580 box?
Neither Pause nor Fibblesnork nor Kevin Loch's server seem to supply that
sort of info, but I know there are people out there with unopened 5580's
(and possibly a site with this info, I guess). Any info would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,
Paul
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Shuttle/5168/