 General / 6426
    Re: Bulk Ordering - Secrets Revealed. —Tom Stangl
   You're not going to make me believe TRU pays the same as anyone else. They may show you a book, but that is most likely "store cost" (like a car dealers "invoice price"), not true cost to the TRU chain. Otherwise TRU wouldn't have been able to (...) (25 years ago, 10-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Bulk Ordering - Secrets Revealed. —Scott Edward Sanburn
     (Posted to .market.shopping as well) So, TRU was pressuring TLG not to sell to others. Figures. >:( Well, I did see my first Lego product at Sam's Club the other day, it was that small laptop building table, with 225 BASIC pieces, and three sets, (...) (25 years ago, 10-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general)

        Re: Bulk Ordering - Secrets Revealed. —Jon Kozan
   (...) While it true that I can't "make you believe" anything ;-), I can however, tell you what I know. TRU's computer systems are somewhat closely guarded from customers and have plenty of information that even many store Directors don't know about. (...) (25 years ago, 11-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)