 General / 6400
    Re: I'm just wasting time —Bram Lambrecht
   (...) For the AT-ST, I recommend some springs attached to the legs to help support the load. It works surprisingly well. You may want to try antialiasing the links and header on every page. It'll make the page much more refined. --Bram When I saw (...) (25 years ago, 10-Aug-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle)

        Re: I'm just wasting time —Adrian Drake
    (...) I suspect that one of these days I'll go back to the AT-ST and work on it again. It's currently sitting on one of my shelves, waiting for inspiration. (...) I swear, when I made those images, Anti-aliasing was turned on! Really! I just don't (...) (25 years ago, 10-Aug-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle)