 General / 6395
Re: so what is lego going to do now..im woundrin???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 10 Aug 1999 13:08:31 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Todd Lehman writes:
In lugnet.dear-lego, "Alex" <legowiz@yahoo.com> writes:

[...]
Oh, and does anyone know if Rock Raiders is space or town?

Rock Raiders is neither Space nor Town; it's part of Underground.

Which, if you ask me, is TLG's way of getting around the "no space sets while
under Lucasfilm contract" clause.

Think about it:  It's clearly a sci-fi theme, with the big machines and the
lasers.  It allows them to keep designing "futuristic" sets, while claiming
they aren't "space".

eric