 General / 6381
  Re: ID this minifig?

(...) (bereft of vehicle) that I bought at a garage sale so I was curious. You can certainly tell my dark age. (...) <snip> (...) -Tom McD. when replying, note that any spamcake hors d' oeuvres served at French restaurants should be exclusively (...) (25 years ago, 9-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: ID this minifig?

Oh, yes. 6395 is a great set! I love the van, I never did get this one, however. :( One of those, man it is so much for me when you have no money! It has me thinking of building a ship yard facility, however. Hmm..... Scott Sanburn (...) (25 years ago, 10-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)