 General / 6366
Re: Bulk Ordering - Secrets Revealed.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 9 Aug 1999 19:21:45 GMT

Thanks Jeroen,

If we get any Bulk Order results from TLG, I'll name a street in my Lego town
after you (Jeroen Avenue?).

I think that you may be right.  Maybe we should skip Mr. Eio (USA President),
and go directly to the top, KKK.

I have printed the comments of those in the group who have given me suggestions
to improve the spelling and logic of the letter.  Thank you all.

The reference to the list of websites was ambiguous.  I really only planned on
giving one website address, namely the list of sites.

I'll refine the letter and re-post it in a day or two.

Thanks all for your help and encouragement.

Maybe, by getting our viewpoints (and frustrations) across to the real people
in power, we can get some results.

Gary Istok

Jeroen Ottens wrote:

Hai everybody,

You can count me in on that letter:

Jeroen Ottens, senior designer segment 7-16+

(makes a better impression than my set-count (<200) ;)

And being european. Why don't we send this letter to Kjeld Kirk
Kristiansen? Or even better, since the Fitness program started here a
direct mail service started. I can mail directly to the executive team. If
you people can make a final version with names etc. I could forward this to
the executive team.

Jeroen

PS This is on my personal account. This posting is not sponsored or
endorsed by the LEGO group. All the usual disclaimers apply.

PPS There is a change that the fitness mail has ceased to exist, I'm not
exactly sure.

Gary Istok <gistok@umich.edu> wrote in article
<37AB2178.90EA9D3A@umich.edu>...

[snip draft letter to mr Eio]