 General / 6352
    FTOW 5880 Prize Pony Stables —Martin Legault
   Hi, this week-ends I found 4 5880 in a store, took them all. The box have a good load of shelf wear and the seal are broken on all of them but luckely every things inside, including sticker, instruction and catalogue. I have build one and every (...) (25 years ago, 9-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)