 General / 6331
6330  |  6332
Subject:
Juicy-Juice Promotion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 9 Aug 1999 04:25:11 GMT

On a can of Juicy-Juice we got at a grocery store yesterday was an offer for
a small LEGO set.  Since we haven't opened the can yet I haven't peeled off
the label.  It appears to be a Duplo set from the small picture but it has
what appears to be a purple brick!  I was back at the store later in the day
and looked for another can but all of the rest of them have an "Arthur"
promotion.  Anyone else seen this promotion?

Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com
http://members.tripod.com/mike_walsh