 General / 6259
Re: Bulk Ordering - Secrets Revealed.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 6 Aug 1999 23:16:07 GMT

In lugnet.general, "James Brown" <galliard@shades-of-night.com> writes:

http://www.lugnet.com/general/?n=2515

...Speaking of which, did anything ever come of that?  As far as I can
tell, the topic (and Jeroen) just quietly disappeared.

I hope he wasn't "erased" in the April TLG layoffs!  :-(  He seemed like a
great guy, and he was a true fan of the brick!

The cynical part of me is wondering if he got 'shut up' and told to not
react to/with the on-line Lego fan community.

Hmmm...  Jeroen did mention this, though:

   http://www.lugnet.com/general/?n=2769

--Todd