 General / 6223
Re: Bulk Ordering - Secrets Revealed.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 6 Aug 1999 19:04:51 GMT

Thanks Scott.   Are you trying out SAHBO as a new acronym (Shop At Home Bulk
Orders)?

Well I don't know if it will do any good, but I do know that Peter Eio will read the
letter.  I may not like their policies, but I do like Mr. Eio.  He's been there a
long time.  I have him on video on the "25 years of Lego in Canada" video (1987)
that I'm in.  I'm gonna have to make some copies of that video to share with the
gang.

Gary Istok

Scott Edward Sanburn wrote:

Excellent!

Scott Sanburn Age 24 CADD Designer

Number of confirmed sets 492 (50 or so not known from assimilation)

Pieces = 102,286 (Some 5,000 from assimilation)

Scott (Hoping for SAHBO!) Sanburn
Gary Istok wrote:

Tim Courtney wrote:

In lugnet.general, Gary R. Istok writes:

[...] Snip Gary's pissing match and wonderful letter

Gary,
Excellent letter.  Do you think it would be more effective if it is a letter
put out by the group with many names on the list?  Or do you want to retain
this as a personal letter.  I was just thinking that it would carry more
weight...

-Tim <><

http://www.zacktron.com
http://www.ldraw.org
AIM:   timcourtne
ICQ:   23951114

Many rubber chickens are better than one.

Glad you liked the letter,

My first thought was to have us all sign (typed names?) it and list the total
number of sets and pieces represented by this group of signers.

How about that?

Gary Istok