 General / 6113
    Re: Bulk Ordering - Secrets Revealed. —Steve Bliss
   (...) Gary, you've got a bigger problem than picking & loading -- you'll have to go into the manufacturing plant, find the molds, and cast your own classic windows. Then you can count and load. Steve (25 years ago, 5-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Bulk Ordering - Secrets Revealed. —Gary R. Istok
    (...) Yeah, I could see me now. Going to Billund with some pick axes and air hammers and dismantling part of the company headquarters complex looking for the classic window & door molds. (They dispose of their old molds by incorporating them into (...) (25 years ago, 5-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Bulk Ordering - Secrets Revealed. —Tom Stangl
   Gary, if they listened to us and started selling bulk, I wouldn't be surprised to see a posting from you saying you paid to have new classic window molds made ;-) (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape Communications Corp | Please do not (...) (25 years ago, 6-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)