 General / 6071
  Re: Bulk Ordering - Secrets Revealed.

Well, if you're really desperate you could some from the new Belville sets, at least that's what I read: (URL) for some reason that link doesn't work, do a search on lugnet for lamposts.) -Julie (...) (25 years ago, 5-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Bulk Ordering - Secrets Revealed.

(...) Yep, just $66 will get you one white lamppost. And a couple of pink lampposts, too. Oh, and a bunch of other odd pieces (my favorite is the trans-dark blue minifig head). Steve (25 years ago, 5-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)