 General / 607
  Re: What's the deal with 5571 Black Cat Big Rig?

(...) Mike, Where did you get 5571 at such a low price? Is it still available? Alan (26 years ago, 11-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: What's the deal with 5571 Black Cat Big Rig?

(...) Wow, a not-so-random invocation of my name. My friend Jonas got them for me at a TRU in AZ over a year ago. Last two, I think. I traded one to a friend for a lot of Castle sets and basically dumped the other one into my parts bins. Tom's (...) (26 years ago, 11-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)