 General / 5967
Re: Set #6453 "Comlink Cruiser" Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 2 Aug 1999 14:43:29 GMT

In lugnet.general, Shaun Sullivan writes:
Hi all,

Does the "computer screen" in set #6453 Comlink Cruiser have the
plentary/satellite graphics printed on it, or is it a sticker that is
placed there?

If the graphics are printed, is there any other set with this "shutter"
piece in gray?
The Model Team set 5542 Black Thunder has two of them. As for the Com-Link
Cruiser though, I don't know if it's a sticker, though I think that it might
be.
Greg Majewski
citrusx__@yahoo.com
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dome/1888/
That is, the piece with the 5 slots for attaching to
hinges?

Thanks in advance,
Shaun Sullivan
sullis3@mit.edu