 General / 5926
  Info wanted for set #1601

Hi, I can not find anything regarding this old set on any Lego reference sites. It is set number 1601 (no name) and has a trolley and overpass. Is this a promotional set only available for a short time in one place? I can not find a date, but I (...) (25 years ago, 31-Jul-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.database)