 General / 5906
  Re: Millennium Slizer (Throw Bot)

When I was trying to buy them this spring, it was very difficult to find them on the shelves. Now, of course, there are lots in stock at the local TRU. When I was in Munich in March I bought one in the German (Slizer) packaging. Paul Sinasohn, who (...) (25 years ago, 30-Jul-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Millennium Slizer (Throw Bot)

(...) Cool. Did you get the proper aluminium case, or the flimsy cardboard one? Here in Norway, we only got the cardboard one. :-( Fredrik (25 years ago, 31-Jul-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Millennium Slizer (Throw Bot)

(...) It is the real aluminum case -- but what is inside it?? I haven't opened it yet, and my German isn't good enough to translate... Paul Sinasohn (25 years ago, 2-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Millennium Slizer (Throw Bot)

(...) I believe the inventory was posted to the lugnet.db.inv group recently. Fredrik (25 years ago, 3-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)