 General / 587
586  |  588
Subject:
More new ZNAP catalog scans
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 8 Nov 1998 03:47:27 GMT

Someone (I'm not sure who -- presumably someone in the Netherlands) was kind
enough to scan and upload 6 more pages of ZNAP pictures from a multi-page
catalog.  Shown are pages 50-55...go here:

   http://www.lugnet.com/catalog/temp/

and go to the very bottom of the page for the thumbnails.

No new sets are shown that we didn't already know about, but some of the
sidebar pictures are pretty cool and show the pieces better than before.

--Todd

p.s.  Any official word yet from TLG on whether ZNAP is pronounced  "znap"
or  "snap"  or  "tsnap"  ???