 General / 5860
Re: green medium slopes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 29 Jul 1999 04:50:22 GMT

On Wed, 28 Jul 1999 12:51:47 GMT, "James Beerman" <jtbeerm@ibm.net> wrote:

Is there any source for green medium slope bricks?

Jimmy

Here's a list of all the sets with green medium slopes, in order
of appearance.  I believe I have all of them, if I've missed any
please let me know.  I am on a mission to get as many of these as
I can, which means I will probably be buying a bunch of the advent
calendars.  To see what I've done with what I have, follow this link:
http://www.farver.com/lego/green.htm
If anyone has any they don't want, I'll be happy to trade for them,
although I don't want to step on Jimmy's toes, so please contact him
first.

Rob

1 2x2 plain - 6335 Indy Transport

4 2x2       - 6088 Robber's Retreat (Still available)
1 2x2 apex

2 1x2       - 3047 Halloween Bucket

3 2x2       - 9719 Robotics Invention System (MINDSTORMS) (Still available)

3 2x2       - 1298 Advent Calendar (Currently popping up in TRU stores)
2 1x2

|  Rob Farver - rfarver@rcn.com             |
http://www.farver.com/lego/              |
http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/rfarver  |