 General / 581
580  |  582
Subject:
Extra pieces at 5948/5909/2879 Treasure Raiders
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 7 Nov 1998 20:15:57 GMT

At 23 october this year it was posted at R.T.L.

Looking carefully at the alternative models on the back
of the 5948, the airboat pictured seems to have a green
seat... which is not included in the set.

Can anyone confirm this? If this is an error from Lego,
is it the first? Can I write to them and demand they
send me a green seat so I can complete the model?

Daruwalla

Well, I just build set 5909 and it have some extra pieces,
a green chair included.
Has someone else got extra pieces with this overnumbered set?

Paulo