 General / 576
  Re: Non FOTW

(...) Well, all I know is the one I bought does not have a sticker, but it DOES say "Double Bonus! Infomaniac Minifigure Inside, PLUS Join the LEGO club." I'd say that means there was supposed to be a minifig in there, sticker or no sticker. Rob (26 years ago, 30-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Non FOTW

A sticker in the lower right front corner of the box..... It says "FREE INSIDE" Infomaniac Mini-Figure and Comic Book...... With a little picture of each...... George Tom McDonald wrote in message ... (...) like? (...) (26 years ago, 6-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Non FOTW

The copy I bought didn't have the minifig, but instead had a card I had to send in to get it. I did so and received my Infomaniac a couple of weeks later. Greg (...) (26 years ago, 7-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Non FOTW

(...) If it says that, but there was no minifig, call Lego. I'm sure they'll send you one. (26 years ago, 7-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Non FOTW

(...) The software was reissued without the figure, and with a slightly different box (club offer only). i.e., yes, the box *should* indicate what's inside, but there are two different packouts and they did it via two different printings of the box, (...) (26 years ago, 8-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)