 General / 5753
5752  |  5754
Subject:
RTL archive
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 22 Jul 1999 16:26:26 GMT

I asked this question in rtl and thought I would also ask here:

I am looking for an archive of messages posted to rtl and atl in the
early days.  I started reading in about mid '96, which is about where
deja.com starts its archives too.  I know several of you participated in
the founding of rtl and atl and I would like to see what the topics of
discussion were, what the auction prices were, etc.

Can anyone help me out?  Did anyone archive the newsgroup in the early
days?

--
Thomas Main
main@appstate.edu