 General / 5734
Re: Minifigs Minifigs Minifigs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 22 Jul 1999 05:58:52 GMT

Harry Lime wrote in message <37968233.7D2CCB88@hotmail.com>...

I was just wondering what the best design program for creating minifigs
is.

For Mac preferably but not necessarily.

Or alternately if there is a front-on classic smiley minifig template
picture that I can download and print out. I like to draw my own little
minifig designs, (you know Universal monsters and such), but I'm sick of
having to draw the body over and over.

Thanks in advance.

Harry Lime - using the internet as it was originally intended to be
used,
for the further research of pornography and pipe bombs.

LeoCAD has a very nice minifig creation tool. Visit:

http://www.geocities.com/Colosseum/3479/leocad.htm

Selçuk