 General / 5723
    Re: 8 millimeters or 5/16 inches? (was Re: Scales (Was: New Lego page!) —Steve Bliss
   Are you trying to measure the size of the brick, or the pitch of the bricks when they are interconnected? Steve (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jul-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.faq)

        Re: 8 millimeters or 5/16 inches? (was Re: Scales (Was: New Lego page!) —Robert Munafo
   The basic issue I'm raising is determining the engineer's standard for the "horizontal spacing" from one stud to the next. I think this is what you're calling "the pitch". The most commonly quoted dimension standard among LEGO users is this (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jul-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.faq)