 General / 5629
Re: Lord of the Rings
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Mon, 19 Jul 1999 15:14:39 GMT

New Zealand? Hmmm.. WE have the old Zealand! It's one of our provincies...
The one that's all below sea-level.
But the new one? The one with lots o'sheep? The one that's devided in two
parts (islands)? The one that's placed in the Pacific Ocean?
Nah, haven't got a clue

Mark "We've got the original Zeeland" de Kock

Mark Harrison <harro1@one.net.au> on 07/19/99 05:03:56 PM