 General / 56182
56181  |  56183
Subject:
CMO/Chief Marketing Officer Mads Nipper is leaving The LEGO Group
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego
Date:
Wed, 2 Apr 2014 06:53:59 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Posted March 31, 2014 on The LEGO Group News Room.

Mads Nipper is leaving The LEGO Group

The LEGO Group’s Chief Marketing Officer Mads Nipper is resigning to become CEO of the Danish company Grundfos, a global leader in advanced pump solutions.

Mads Nipper joined the LEGO Group in 1991 as a media consultant and has since then taken up a number of increasingly senior positions in the areas of marketing and innovation. Since 2011 he has been the company’s CMO and member of the Management Board.

CEO Jørgen Vig Knudstorp says:

“Mads has been instrumental in the transition of our company over the past ten years. His vast experience and informal approach combined with his true passion for the LEGO brand are all factors that have contributed greatly to our success in recent years. While I am very sorry to see Mads go, I am equally confident that the strong capabilities and robust organisation that Mads has built within the Marketing area will secure a smooth transition over the coming months.”

Source: AboutUs.LEGO.com

About: Grundfos.com

Grundfos.com, News & Press: Grundfos appoints new CEO and Group President

From Grundfos website: Mads Nipper becomes new CEO and Group President of Grundfos. He comes from a position as Executive Vice President of LEGO. He will be joining the company August 1st 2014.

-end of report-