 General / 5614
Re: Castle Part 'Window Trio' in what sets?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 18 Jul 1999 22:38:05 GMT

Greg Majewski wrote:

In lugnet.general, Jeff Johnston writes:
Looking through the inventory listing for the LEGO DACTA Castle
Set, I noticed the following item:

9376    4 1x6x2 Window Trio Round Top w/ 1x2x1 Ends  Red

It's visible in the picture in Pause: basically, it looks almost
like 3 of the arched windows stuck together.  It's in the right-

I'm pretty sure it is three of the arched windows stuck together.

They don't seem to have the top peg, though, and they're listed as
one part in Margo Kubiak's inventory...that's why I'm confused...