 General / 56117
    Mini Mi - To create and share your own custom Minifigure —Abner Finley
   If you always want to create and share your own custom LEGO® Minifigure. Well now you can. Mini Mi: From Seven on Two Design, Inc. (URL) Mix and match different unique elements. Choose different colors and backgrounds. Give it a shake and see what (...) (11 years ago, 12-Sep-13, to lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: Mini Mi - To create and share your own custom Minifigure —Chris Gray
     (...) Unfortunately, the page says it is still to be released for Android. Let us know when its available! (11 years ago, 12-Sep-13, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Mini Mi - To create and share your own custom Minifigure —Ted Godwin
   I have been enjoying it as has my youngest son. I will probably even pay for the "expansion" packs of items. (11 years ago, 13-Sep-13, to lugnet.general, FTX)