 General / 56078
  Brickshelf?

Um, anyone know what happened to Brickshelf.com? (11 years ago, 28-Jun-13, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Brickshelf?

(...) I don't know, but based on his Facebook status, Kevin is working on it. Steve (11 years ago, 30-Jun-13, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Brickshelf?

(...) Quoting Kevin: "Aaaand it's fixed." (11 years ago, 1-Jul-13, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Brickshelf?

(...) Hello, I can't access brickshelf. Is the site down? I hope not, it is such a great site. I have some direct links to my bricklink store and they don't show. Good luck, Jean-Marc (11 years ago, 13-Sep-13, to lugnet.general)