 General / 56060
56059  |  56061
Subject:
Future LEGO DVD and Book...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 17 May 2013 00:44:08 GMT

Well my Unofficial LEGO Sets/Parts Collectors Guide (1949-90s) on
DVD/download... will have a companion coming out in about a year... for the
years 1990s-present.  This has been a work in progress for some time... and will
NOT be released early.

Also... the current (1949-90s) version is going to have new upgrades in a few
months... a few additional chapters, as well as hundreds of more photos.  NOTE:
all future updates are free to current DVD/download owners as a download!!

Also... there is a "book" in the pipeline... but it will not be an all
encompassing book on LEGO... it will be more like a "companion" to my LEGO
DVD/downloads.

Stay tuned for future news on this... ;)

Gary Istok