 General / 56045
Re: Unknown Japanese LEGO Sets...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 11 Apr 2013 01:39:23 GMT

Wow, I stop by Lugnet to do a little ancient research and there is life!  My old
buddies are here, Gary and Larry!  And not only that, there are stories of long
lost sets coming to light - just like the old days...

OK, Gary, while I have your ear... do you know or can you somehow find out if
Lego set 4305 really exists and if so where it was sold?  Thanks!

And keep of the good work on your book.  I want to own a print copy of the
multi-volume set someday...

-Matt