 General / 56028
  10229 on shop.lego.com

Hi all Is this set already sold out? Was i not as popular as 10199, 10216 and 10229? They were on sale for quite some time WBR Sonnich (12 years ago, 14-Mar-13, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 10229 on shop.lego.com

(...) I'm note sure about the website, with the previous winter sets, but Lego has brought them back each winter, so i would hope the winter cottage returns next Christmas. Jeff VW (11 years ago, 26-Mar-13, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 10229 on shop.lego.com

(...) Let's keep our fingers crossed. ;) If you can't wait for the end of year holiday season, the cottages are available at Amazon.Com and IIRC, Walmart.com. Jeff, the disappointing thing was Lego Brand retail stores got a bunch of them early in (...) (11 years ago, 27-Mar-13, to lugnet.general)