 General / 55981
    A Prototype LEGO Set That Never Made It To Production... As Planned. —Gerhard R. Istok
   I love playing LEGO Sherlock Holmes... And I came across another thing that the folks in Billund don't seem to recall (in their archive records)... The only time TLG ever made a Church set was from November 1957 until 1962. And a LEGO lighting (...) (12 years ago, 7-Jan-13, to lugnet.general)