 General / 55980
Re: Unknown LEGO Set... (another one)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 3 Jan 2013 18:31:26 GMT

Here's another unknown set... this one from 1986, and produced for Japan...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/82930629@N08/8292482117/sizes/l/in/photostream/

I checked with the Billund Archives folks... they have no records of this set
either... so they're contacting the Japanese sales subsidiary to ask why that
is??

Another one for the next DVD/download! :)

Gary Istok