 General / 55962
55961  |  55963
Subject:
Some of the first LEGO Christmas Items...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 20 Dec 2012 03:05:42 GMT

Here's a view of some of the old LEGO images and sets that were among the first
that TLGO used to sell LEGO during the holidays.  Since posting pictures here is
not doable... I posted this elsewhere, and can be viewed all together.  There
are among some of the items related to holidays in my LEGO DVD download
available in marketplace or elsewhere...

http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=77148

Gary Istok