 General / 55957 (-5)
  Re: The LEGO Company and the North American AFOL

(...) I will never forget mine, actually. But I still am fearful of getting set up to post (without confirmation) correctly (12 years ago, 18-Dec-12, to lugnet.general)

  Re: The LEGO Company and the North American AFOL

(...) I recently got a new computer. All I had to do was click the login key, put in my credentials, and click the "now never forget about it" option. Easy peasy. But I happen to remember my password... Steve (12 years ago, 18-Dec-12, to lugnet.general)

  Re: The LEGO Company and the North American AFOL

(...) Totally Agree!!!! Like Ben, I am in fear of what will happen when I switch computers next, and it's coming soon. I know my password but just getting set up scares me. (12 years ago, 18-Dec-12, to lugnet.general)

  Re: The LEGO Company and the North American AFOL

(...) The good bit, at least for me, is I remember my LUGNET member ID and my password, so there's that. If I forgot one of those two things (and that's not beyond the point of happening), then I'm SOL So yeah, this 'happiest place on teh internet' (...) (12 years ago, 17-Dec-12, to lugnet.general)

  Re: The LEGO Company and the North American AFOL

(...) Same for me, Dave. And it might end terribly, in case that I ever have to get a new PC. I am permanently logged in and this System is now 5 years old again. On none of my other machines I have full Lugnet access. If I ever suffered a HD-crash, (...) (12 years ago, 15-Dec-12, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact