 General / 55871
Re: SAP Executive pleads 'not guilty' in LEGO-theft case (update)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 17 Aug 2012 16:05:56 GMT

In lugnet.general, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
In lugnet.general, David Koudys wrote:

Watch the lawyers get rich off this one wwhilst he stays outta jail.

well, yea.

PS do we need a true crime section?

As our favourite chosen hobby gets more mainstream, we'll see all sorts of,
well, icky stuff that sort of relates to it.

So yeah, I offer the following new NG's--

lugnet.criminal_behaviour
lugnet.who's_behind_bars_now
lugnet.law a.k.a. let's_screw_the_system_again

or, my personal fav--

lugnet.ick

where we can talk about the truly jackass folks who just make this wonderful
hobby a little less so wonderful.

Dave K