 General / 55847 (-5)
  ReBrick Building Competition 2012

Information copied from REBRICK website. REBRICK BUILDING COMPETITION By SIGNELO June 18th, 2012 ReBrick link: (URL) We are happy to announce the very first ReBrick Building Challenge starting today at 15 pm CET! We invite our Rebrick users to (...) (12 years ago, 20-Jun-12, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, lugnet.build, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.build.contests, FTX)

  BrickLink.com was hacked

Some of you may have already know that BrickLink.com site was hacked/attacked few days ago. Eric Smith the BrickLink Administrator is running the site along with a small team to maintain the site. They are working to plug and secure each (...) (12 years ago, 7-Jun-12, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  LEGO Australia Acknowledges Security Breach

LEGO Australia Acknowledges Security Breach 1,591 LEGO Club members' names, addresses, dates of birth and phone numbers may have been exposed. By Jeff Goldman, May 28, 2012 LEGO Australia recently sent letters to 1,591 parents whose children joined (...) (12 years ago, 29-May-12, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Pit-of-Despair

"..Hey Chris..." "Ya, Janey" "Chris, can we do anything else with that Techball arena?" "ummm, right now? I'm still not dressed." "No you idiot, I mean for Brickfete." "Ohhh, I'm still not dressed for Brickfete either" (SLAP) (OUCH) "why did you hit (...) (12 years ago, 25-May-12, to lugnet.general)

  VP of Palo Alto's SAP Arrested in LEGO Bar Code Scam

VP of Palo Alto's SAP Arrested in LEGO Bar Code Scam Monday, May 21, 2012 By Lisa Fernandez and Kris Sanchez A San Carlos software engineer is charged with four counts of felony burglary. An executive at a Palo Alto software giant was charged Monday (...) (12 years ago, 22-May-12, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact