 General / 55807
  Parts not made by lego - 3D printed Bricks

Based on an earlier post, I thought I would have another try at custom Lego bricks. Studs are hard. Clutch power is good. Fun to experiment. Someone who shall remain namless thinks this might be a cool way to make old parts no longer made. I (...) (12 years ago, 11-Mar-12, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Parts not made by lego - 3D printed Bricks

(...) Good point. (...) Cool! Play well, Jacob (10 URLs) (12 years ago, 12-Mar-12, to lugnet.general, FTX)