 General / 55803
55802  |  55804
Subject:
Yellowness
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 5 Mar 2012 10:09:11 GMT

Hi

I once built a large building in white, though not finished. It stands on a
cupboard, at the other end of the window, hence not in the sun

However, due to ... reasons I have not completed this for some 4+ years, but
just lately I realised, that even brick I bought at the time was now very
yellow.

And I dont smoke.

Is this a common thing?

Sonnich