 General / 55767
55766  |  55768
Subject:
majhost & porn
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 21 Feb 2012 00:14:41 GMT

I think that majhost.com is still operated/owned by brickshelf.com.
I emailed them a week ago at the support email telling them that there is an
acount that has porn on it.  Never got a reply and the account is still viewable
to the public.

Anyone have a direct email to them?
Some of those images may even get the in trouble.