 General / 55737 (-20)
  Sava Railways 2012 Calendar

(2 URLs) to order from LuLu.com!> $17.50 Help support (URL) RAILBRICKS>, the brick railroading magazine, with this gorgeous 13 month calendar. Each month features photos from Anthony Sava's Sava Railways Scenic Tours photo series, showcasing trains (...) (13 years ago, 16-Dec-11, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX)

  "Museum of Modern Art"

Hi, all... Several years ago, someone posted pictures of a LEGO 'Museum of modern art" featuring lots of cool minifig-size new art pieces collected in a museum setting - I remember there was no roof to the museum to facilitate picture taking Does (...) (13 years ago, 16-Dec-11, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

  LEGO® Friends 2012 - LEGO Is For Girls

Bloomberg Bussinessweek December 14, 2011 LEGO Is for Girls Focusing on boys saved the toymaker in 2005. Now the company is launching LEGO® Friends for "the other 50 percent of the world’s children." Will girls buy in? By Brad Wieners Walk into one (...) (13 years ago, 15-Dec-11, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, FTX)

  Raildeer

Santa's Raildeer (URL) Merry Christmas! --Tony (13 years ago, 14-Dec-11, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX) !!

  LEGO Inspired Fashion Show to raise money for Educare

LEGO Inspired Fashion Show to raise money for Educare From Newsok.com, Nov. 8, 2011. By Heather Warlick Moore Fashion show featuring LEGO fashion designed by local celebrities and students will be held to benefit Oklahoma City Educare. Some serious (...) (13 years ago, 10-Nov-11, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX)

  LEGO® Design byME to Close in January 2012

LEGO® Design byME to Close in January 2012 The LEGO Group is closing that part of the Design byMe customization service that allows consumers to order digital models in real bricks. We will be accepting orders until January 16, 2012. Consumers will (...) (13 years ago, 10-Nov-11, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, FTX)

  LEGO® Universe to close in 2012

Press Releases November 4, 2011 LEGO® Universe to close in 2012 Online game will close on January 31, 2012. The LEGO Group’s digital offerings will continue to develop over the coming years. November 4, 2011 – The LEGO Group today announced that it (...) (13 years ago, 4-Nov-11, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, lugnet.games, FTX)

  LEGO Planning to build LEGOLAND in Nagoya, Japan 2015

LEGO Planning to build LEGOLAND in Nagoya NAGOYA (Kyodo) -- Merlin Entertainments Group Ltd., the British operator of the LEGOLAND theme parks, said Friday it will enter into negotiations with the Nagoya municipal government to build Japan's first (...) (13 years ago, 2-Nov-11, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, lugnet.legoland, lugnet.loc.jp, FTX)

  Re: Self Portrait

(...) Wait a second... Tony, I thought you never used numbers smaller than 8 (grin). Nice. (13 years ago, 27-Oct-11, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Self Portrait

(URL) --Tony (13 years ago, 21-Oct-11, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Brick or Treat!

(...) Nice scene! Play well, Jacob (13 years ago, 19-Oct-11, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

  Brick or Treat!

The next installment in my SRW Scenic Tours "Texas Brick Railroad" photo series: "Brick or Treat" (URL) Image is a link. --Tony (13 years ago, 14-Oct-11, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX) !

  LEGO model: Samford Hall

This probably won't mean nearly as much to anyone not familiar with this landmark structure in my hometown of Auburn, Alabama. But you might like the model nonetheless. I have just completed a 4000+ piece replica of Auburn University's Samford Hall; (...) (13 years ago, 12-Oct-11, to lugnet.general, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build) !

  Life size Lego S U V

Life size S U V made out of Lego bricks: (URL) (13 years ago, 28-Sep-11, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO Anesthesia Machine

(...) report... Philo (13 years ago, 11-Oct-11, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Rail in the Sky

(...) mmm, purdy trestle. Wonder how hard it would be to do the same thing in brown? (13 years ago, 11-Oct-11, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Rail in the Sky

The first installment in my new Sava Railways Scenic Tours photo series, "The Texas Brick Railroad": "Rail In The Sky" (URL) Image is a link. --Tony (13 years ago, 11-Oct-11, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX) !

  Re: Texas Sate Railroad Palestine Depot

(...) Really nice and inspiring work. Play well, Jacob (13 years ago, 28-Sep-11, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

  LEGO Anesthesia Machine

Hi all, Over the summer I built a full-sized anesthesia machine for GE Healthcare. Here is a brief webpage about the 30,000+ piece project: (URL) (13 years ago, 27-Sep-11, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc) !

  LEGO Fans to Help Build New Products

LEGO Fans to Help Build New Products Oct. 6, 2011 Danish toy manufacturer LEGO has rolled out an online ‘open innovation’ and crowd sourcing platform, through which consumers can submit and vote for their favourite new product ideas. Consumers who (...) (13 years ago, 6-Oct-11, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact