 General / 55725
    LEGO model: Samford Hall —Eric Harshbarger
   This probably won't mean nearly as much to anyone not familiar with this landmark structure in my hometown of Auburn, Alabama. But you might like the model nonetheless. I have just completed a 4000+ piece replica of Auburn University's Samford Hall; (...) (13 years ago, 12-Oct-11, to lugnet.general, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build) !

        Re: LEGO model: Samford Hall —Scott Wardlaw
   (...) Looks just like the real thing! War Eagle! Scott W. (URL) (13 years ago, 15-Oct-11, to lugnet.build)