 General / 55722 (-20)
  Re: Rail in the Sky

(...) mmm, purdy trestle. Wonder how hard it would be to do the same thing in brown? (13 years ago, 11-Oct-11, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Rail in the Sky

The first installment in my new Sava Railways Scenic Tours photo series, "The Texas Brick Railroad": "Rail In The Sky" (URL) Image is a link. --Tony (13 years ago, 11-Oct-11, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX) !

  Re: Texas Sate Railroad Palestine Depot

(...) Really nice and inspiring work. Play well, Jacob (13 years ago, 28-Sep-11, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

  LEGO Anesthesia Machine

Hi all, Over the summer I built a full-sized anesthesia machine for GE Healthcare. Here is a brief webpage about the 30,000+ piece project: (URL) (13 years ago, 27-Sep-11, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc) !

  LEGO Fans to Help Build New Products

LEGO Fans to Help Build New Products Oct. 6, 2011 Danish toy manufacturer LEGO has rolled out an online ‘open innovation’ and crowd sourcing platform, through which consumers can submit and vote for their favourite new product ideas. Consumers who (...) (13 years ago, 6-Oct-11, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, FTX)

  LEGO Mexico Expansion means big business for Motan-Colortronic

LEGO Mexico Expansion means big business for Motan-Colortronic MONTERREY, MEXICO (Oct. 4, 2011) -- Toymaker LEGO A/S has installed more than 500 Gravicolor gravimetric mixing and dosing units and 1,500 Metro loaders for its factory in Monterrey, (...) (13 years ago, 6-Oct-11, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Texas Sate Railroad Palestine Depot

(...) Thanks much! Looking back I should have built it a lot bigger, but I made some design changes to get it to fit on 3 32x32 baseplates to fit inside the Wye I designed for my future Texas State Railroad diorama. I can't take any credit for the (...) (13 years ago, 25-Sep-11, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Texas Sate Railroad Palestine Depot

(...) Thanks Ben! If it wasn't for LDraw I don't think I would have been able to get that roof to work as it does. I plan to do a lot of photography with this one in the future, probably a different shot with each of my TSRR locomotives from (...) (13 years ago, 25-Sep-11, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Texas Sate Railroad Palestine Depot

(...) That's an awesome spread you go there! I really like how its size and shape remind me of how train clubs try to standardize module size and layout of track for uniformity and interconnection. The rounded roof of the main building is probably (...) (13 years ago, 23-Sep-11, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Texas Sate Railroad Palestine Depot

(...) Wow! The next level of building is reached. I always loved to explore your colorful steam engines. Now there is even a fitting scenery around - and what a beautiful one! I like how you managed to create the rounded walls and above the roof (...) (13 years ago, 23-Sep-11, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Texas Sate Railroad Palestine Depot

(2 URLs) Gallery> My MOC inspired by the Texas State Railroad's Palestine Depot. Along with its' locomotives, the two depots on either end of the Texas State Railroad - one in Palestine, the other in Rusk, are memorable in their own right. For me, I (...) (13 years ago, 23-Sep-11, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX) !

  LEGOLAND® Korea, In-Development

Merlin Announces In-Development LEGOLAND® Korea Asia Pacific was targeted for further development September 10, 2011 - Epinephrine Chuncheon City, Korea - Merlin Entertainment Group has recently announced that it has reached an agreement for the (...) (13 years ago, 19-Sep-11, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, lugnet.legoland, FTX)

  Looking for Feedback

As many of you already know, Legoland Florida will open its doors on Oct. 15th, 2011. Most of GFLUG has talked about going opening day & most of us have annual passes so we'll be there for the preview days as well. I expect it to be crazy, so I'm (...) (13 years ago, 30-Aug-11, to lugnet.general)

  Locomotives of the Texas State Railroad

(3 URLs) All 9 steam engines and diesel electric locomotives of the Texas State Railroad. Plus a motor car. Steam: TSRR Ten Wheeler (4-6-0) #201 TSRR Consolidation (2-8-0) #300 TSRR Mikado (2-8-2) #400 TSRR Pacific (4-6-2) #500 T&P Texas (2-10-4) (...) (13 years ago, 26-Aug-11, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Texas State Railroad Engine #201

(...) Sweet Iron Horse, Tony! JOHN (13 years ago, 20-Aug-11, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX)

  newest afol, perhaps the oldest newbie

my sister is a life coach and writes an inspiring blog, true bliss coach, mostly about changing your life through simple steps and appreciating the life you've got. her newest subject is a brand new afol, my 80-year-mother, who has just started to (...) (13 years ago, 19-Aug-11, to lugnet.general, lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.people, FTX)

  Re: Texas State Railroad Engine #201

(...) Thanks much! I have an exploded view of the boiler design in my Flickr gallery, though I think I've already linked you to it. I'm glad to hear you're still willing to give Big Blue a try. I think about her every once in a while, a very worth (...) (13 years ago, 16-Aug-11, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

  Re: Texas State Railroad Engine #201

(...) <snip> (...) Once again, FANTASTIC!! I'm still trying to suss out how you made the circle using cheese slopes. Not quite getting it, but I'll try some stuff tonite :) Just looking at your trains inspires me to actually dig out (or rebuild now (...) (13 years ago, 15-Aug-11, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

  Texas State Railroad Engine #201

(2 URLs) Gallery> Texas State Railroad Ten Wheeler (4-6-0) Engine #201. From the TSRR Website: Engine number 201 is the oldest locomotive operated on the line. This engine was built in 1901 by the A.L. Cooke Locomotive Works for the Texas & Pacific (...) (13 years ago, 15-Aug-11, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX) !

  Child's Play Pays Off at Enfield Business Park

Child's Play Pays Off at Enfield Business Park LEGO Systems, Inc. Site Improvements Create Enormous Value Add for Prospective Neighboring Tenants Enfield, CT (PRWEB) August 09, 2011 Eschewing the belief that office space must be strictly gray and (...) (13 years ago, 12-Aug-11, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact