 General / 55642 (-5)
  LEGO Systems Records Over $1.0BN in 2010 U.S. Consumer Sales

LEGO Systems Records Over $1.0BN in 2010 U.S. Consumer Sales; Drives Category and Industry Shares to Record Levels Six consecutive years of double-digit percent growth propels world’s leading construction toy maker to #3 manufacturer in its key (...) (14 years ago, 15-Feb-11, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, FTX)

  LEGO Systems Unveils New Collection at 2011 American International Toy Fair

LEGO Systems Unveils New Collection at 2011 American International Toy Fair From the first preschool building experience to the final click of a brick on a themed model to the roll of the dice, children of all ages have so many ways to creatively (...) (14 years ago, 13-Feb-11, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Texas State Railroad Engine #8

(...) You know, I've read the Wikipedia article on the MRS-1 already, but somehow I missed the part about the variable gauge trucks - that's awesome. --Tony (14 years ago, 8-Feb-11, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Texas & Pacific #610

(...) Thanks Benn. The camera was one of those rare lucid moments where I had pieces on the table and a photo in my hand and things just clicked. As for the suspension... I'm terribly tempted to go back on most of my other steam engines and add them (...) (14 years ago, 8-Feb-11, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Texas & Pacific #610

(...) Thanks much! #610 has had a rich history, and one I feel should be told, which is one of the many reasons I modeled her. --Tony (14 years ago, 8-Feb-11, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact