 General / 55612 (-20)
  Re: Return of the Pitchfork

(...) Okay, so my image was deleted while waiting for message authentication. Here's another link: (URL) (14 years ago, 7-Jan-11, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Return of the Pitchfork

(...) bad link.... either deeplink the picture or wait until its been cleared by the moderators at Brickshelf. (14 years ago, 7-Jan-11, to lugnet.general)

  Return of the Pitchfork

It looks like the long sought after pitchfork returns in 2011. (URL) Andy (14 years ago, 5-Jan-11, to lugnet.general)

  Brickworld 2011 - Registration Open

Hello everyone, We are happy to announce that Brickworld registration is now open. We have been hard at work performing a complete overhaul on the registration process. In response to your feedback in the survey after last year's event, we have done (...) (14 years ago, 7-Jan-11, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.people, FTX) !

  Re: AFOL History Project - Redux

(...) Yeah, I haven't found a date for it yet-- supposedly in the ballpark of January 1993. I found one source referencing the start as 9 months prior to the proposal for RTL, which happened in Oct of 1994. Unfortunately, I think the archives for (...) (14 years ago, 6-Jan-11, to lugnet.general)

  'Star Wars' Universe set to invade LEGOLAND California

'Star Wars' universe set to invade LEGOLAND California By Brady MacDonald Los Angeles Times Staff Writer Jan. 6, 2011 A new "Star Wars" themed area at LEGOLAND California with 2,000 LEGO models will take visitors chronologically through scenes from (...) (14 years ago, 6-Jan-11, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.legoland, FTX)

  Re: AFOL History Project - Redux

(...) Very cool! What about A.T.L. (Alt.Toys.Lego) News group? It might not been as big or popular as R.T.L. in 1994. But A.T.L. did come before R.T.L. a year before or about the same year as R.T.L. As I can remember or recall the first Lego chat (...) (14 years ago, 6-Jan-11, to lugnet.general)

  2010 LEGO(R) Design Challenge submissions

i understand that any submissions we sent to the LEGO(R) Design Challenge became property of the lego group. does that mean we can't post pics of the submissions now that the contest is over? my submissions weren't terrific but i'd like to show them (...) (14 years ago, 6-Jan-11, to lugnet.general)

  Re: AFOL History Project - Redux

(...) I guess using the submission form is easiest? Or email them if you want. (...) Fixed! I tried running it all through a spell checker, but I obviously skipped over all the proper nouns... DaveE (14 years ago, 6-Jan-11, to lugnet.general)

  Re: AFOL History Project - Redux

(...) Nifty. how do you want typos or errors reported? (for example, do a find here (URL) on Sharaton. It should be Sheraton ) (14 years ago, 6-Jan-11, to lugnet.general)

  AFOL History Project - Redux

You may recall the AFOL History Project that Jason Whittenburg posted some years ago: (URL) was quite interested in the project when it debuted-- every once in a while I'd jump back to it hoping to see more history fill it up. But that only lasted (...) (14 years ago, 6-Jan-11, to lugnet.general) !

  mantis - 4894 mythical creatures alternate model

here's an alternate model for the 4894 mythical creatures set (gotta love those green pieces!!). instructions included (and ya don't gotta pay a dime!). (URL) other alternate stuff available (URL) here> ..jg (14 years ago, 4-Jan-11, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.general, lugnet.build, FTX) !

  Coming back from a long vacation.

Hello all! I am back online and ready to sell. 2011 brings me back to a major strange place in my life. Here is the result. (URL) Brown or PBM on the ole Brick Link system. (14 years ago, 3-Jan-11, to lugnet.general)

  Re: minifig series 3 goes up from $1.99 to $2.99

(...) I hate to point this out.... but its called a price adjustment. If there is a high demand for a certain product, why wouldn't the company increase the price... sure its a case of the "greedies" but they aren't a charity case. You have (...) (14 years ago, 2-Jan-11, to lugnet.general)

  Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to all lugnet-ers, whoever you are! (14 years ago, 31-Dec-10, to lugnet.general)

  Re: didja notice some of the series 3 fig details - blacktron returns??

killer attention to detail, purple dave. i just don't keep up with all the current stuff like i used to so you've provided some great reference material! ..jg (14 years ago, 30-Dec-10, to lugnet.general)

  Re: didja notice some of the series 3 fig details - blacktron returns??

(...) Look at Rench from the Space Police III series to see the original Blacktron torso with the Blacktron II "Super-B" logo tacked on. (...) On a mummy? No. As stated, Boba Fett from the Cloud City playset is the first standard minifig to receive (...) (14 years ago, 30-Dec-10, to lugnet.general)

  Re: minifig series 3 goes up from $1.99 to $2.99

Don't even think of sweating your 2.99 price. It was 2.99 here in Canada (where uSD/CAD are almost par!!!!) for the first 2 series, and will hit 3.49 for series 4. So you can stop your whining, unless you live north of the Canada/USA border! he he, (...) (14 years ago, 29-Dec-10, to lugnet.general)

  Re: minifig series 3 goes up from $1.99 to $2.99

(...) True the $1.99 was a much better rate for the US. I realize Lego is a corporate and naturally they need to make a profit -- and more importantly maximize it. But in the 21st century, they may need to factor in ubiquity of information and how (...) (14 years ago, 29-Dec-10, to lugnet.general)

  Re: didja notice some of the series 3 fig details - blacktron returns??

(...) The whole design has elements of BT 1 as well. Very nice! Steve (14 years ago, 27-Dec-10, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact