 General / 55552 (-5)
  Re: Forum shift

(...) My main sticking point with NNTP is the authentication emails. They are annoying, very annoying but unavoidable due to the inherent spoofing problems with NNTP. -Orion (14 years ago, 29-Oct-10, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Forum shift

(...) But that doesn't have an NNTP port, does it? Or email digests? I find reading lugnet through a news reader (Outlook Express, XanaNews, whatever) is a much better experience than trying to read EuroBricks, for example. There's a much better (...) (14 years ago, 28-Oct-10, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Forum shift

(...) I'm a strong opponent of the non-threaded BB style. (...) Agreed. (...) Thanks but I have the ability to add this to the site so it would be located at LDraw.org. -Orion (14 years ago, 28-Oct-10, to lugnet.general)

  Legomaster - Recent Events - Fall 2010

Hey all, I just did a show at the NJ Science and Engineering Festival in Clifton, NJ. What a great event! (URL) 1 (2 URLs) Lapse I also did a show by town square in Newport where I live. (URL) ...a few days later I did a show in Newport Mall. It was (...) (14 years ago, 28-Oct-10, to lugnet.events, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.nj)

  Re: The passing of Dan Jezek, BrickLink Founder

This is sad news. I will send condolences to his family. RIP, Dan. -Suzanne Rich Eaton (14 years ago, 27-Oct-10, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact