 General / 55519
55518  |  55520
Subject:
Your favorite person is not on Face Book!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 17 Sep 2010 14:32:04 GMT

I have missed some of the BL people over the past year I have been off that
site.

I am now on facebook!

Feel free to contact me.

I have a nice lady running the facebook site, but I can still get messages!

Thanks to all the past supporters, and I look forward to reconnecting to some
people from Brick Link and other places around the LEGO Fan community

Dan Brown founder Toy and Plastic Brick Museum

www.brickmuseum.net