 General / 55507 (-5)
  How to identify the collectable minifigures

Hi all, I have written a little HTML page with some JavaScript to identify the collectable minifigs using my old PDA and barcode scanner. You can read about and download it at: (URL) (14 years ago, 4-Sep-10, to lugnet.general)

  Re: "Lego Minifigures"?

(...) No, they were. There was a European polybag and a different North American polybag. The two sets of bags came with two different secondary barcodes, so if you had the US codes and bought some random minifigs from Europe, you wouldn't be able (...) (14 years ago, 29-Aug-10, to lugnet.general)

  Re: "Lego Minifigures"?

(...) Actually it is true. They reappeared last week ;) Tim (14 years ago, 30-Aug-10, to lugnet.general)

  Re: "Lego Minifigures"?

(...) Actually, that's not true. A number of Target stores here in .au still have plenty of stock of Series 1. (14 years ago, 30-Aug-10, to lugnet.general)

  Re: "Lego Minifigures"?

(...) They certainly were available. And the US even had sufficient stock unlike Australia where they sold out of most Toy Stores in less than a week. Tim (14 years ago, 29-Aug-10, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact