 General / 55486
  Toy Story 3 train escape/chase 7597?

Does this fit on the RC/9V tracks, or does it require something different? I have see photos of it, and the three carriages do look like they have the wheel set for the RC/9v tracks. (14 years ago, 18-Jul-10, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Toy Story 3 train escape/chase 7597?

(...) Yes, it is compatible. It uses the normal, LEGO train wheels. Of course, it comes unpowered. HTH, JOHN (14 years ago, 18-Jul-10, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Toy Story 3 train escape/chase 7597?

(...) Thanks for that. I believe my son (read me) will get a kick out it. (14 years ago, 19-Jul-10, to lugnet.general)