 General / 55477
    Re: Questions about Toy Story minifig Woody —Bob Parker
   (...) I'm afraid that I haven't seen him in person either (sorry for even trying to answer now that I think about it lol), but here is the (URL) BrickLink inventory> of him. Based on that inventory, here's what it looks like: (...) Yes, the legs and (...) (14 years ago, 16-Jul-10, to lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: Questions about Toy Story minifig Woody —John Neal
   (...) Hey, that's a great resource Bob! I didn't even think to check BL. Thanks for the help-- it helped a lot! JOHN (14 years ago, 17-Jul-10, to lugnet.general, FTX)